Terms & Conditions
This Membership Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you (“you” or “Member”) and Suite Escape (“we” or “the Suite Escape”). The Suite Escape provides a physical space created for women, located at 400 East Illinois Rd., Lake Forest, IL 60045 (“the Space”). You should also review our website www.lfsuite-escape.com - the information contained on our website is incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
1. Member Info. We need the following information from you input into our member app, so that we can stay in communication with you throughout your membership. You are responsible for letting us know if your information changes.
- Name (First, Last)
- Company Name, if applicable
- Phone number
- Email address
- Payment information
2. Becoming a Member. To become a Member and before you use the Space for the first time you must:
- Review, complete, and sign this Agreement;
- Pay your initial membership fees
3. Agreement. This Agreement will govern your use of the Space and your relationship with Suite Escape. This Agreement may change from time to time, and you are responsible for checking the website frequently and reviewing this Agreement when we notify you of updates to it, so you know what’s expected of each of us.
4. Expectations. We expect our members to act respectfully towards the other people in the Space and to take good care of the Space. If someone complains about your behavior, or if we believe that your behavior is unacceptable for any reason, we reserve the right to terminate your membership immediately without a refund, upon notice to you.
5. Cancellation and Termination. Other than termination for unacceptable behavior, as mentioned above, we will give you a minimum of 30 days written notice by contracting us at [email protected] before terminating your membership. You must give us 30 days written notice before you terminate your membership, as well. Memberships are non-transferrable. The Suite Escape reserves the right to reuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
6. Policies. You are bound by The Suite Escape’s policies and procedures, which Suite Escape will communicate to you from time to time, through various means. All such policies and procedures are incorporated into this Agreement by reference. You should ask LF Suite Escape staff if you have any questions about a given policy or procedure.
7. Fees. Membership fees are due upon acceptance of your application, and due when billed, thereafter. You must pay your membership fees on time. If you do not, you will not be allowed to use the Space.
8. Purpose. You agree to use the Space only for lawful purposes. You will not use the Space for any unlawful purpose, including anything that may damage or interfere with the Space or the ability of other people to use the Space. You are responsible for using the Space safely, and you agree to waive any claim you may have against LF Suite Escape for injuries you sustain or cause or that are associated with your use of the Space.
9. Privacy. You will respect the privacy of the other members and Suite Escape staff. You will not intentionally access any information or systems for which you are not an intended or permitted user. If you gain access to information or systems, through whatever means, which you should reasonably know are private, you will cease such access as quickly as possible, and take reasonable measures to inform the owner of the access.
10. Confidentiality. You may come in to contact with the confidential information of other people during your use of the Space. Confidential information includes information that is not public, and information that you have reason to know (or should have reason to know) is confidential or proprietary in nature. You agree that you will keep such information confidential and will not disclose it to any other person or use it for any purpose. You agree to return and/or destroy any such information upon the legitimate request of its owner.
11. Authority. By signing this Agreement and becoming a member, you represent that you have the authority to enter in to this Agreement, become a member, and use the Space and doing so will not infringe on the rights of any third parties. You also acknowledge and agree that you do not have the authority to bind Suite Escape or any other member and you will not hold yourself out as having that authority.
12. Insurance. Suite Escape carries general liability insurance, which covers the Space. You should carry your own insurance to cover your personal property that you use while at the Space.
13. Photo Release. You agree that Suite Escape may take photographs and video of the Space and may stream or record the Space through other means, at any time. You agree that, upon your consent, Suite Escape may use your image or likeness if captured at the Space for any purpose and without restriction, in any form or media, and whether or not altered without any further or additional consideration or payment.
14. Maintenance. You must do your part to maintain the Space in a clean and working condition. Throw away your trash, clean up your spills, put away your items when you’re done with them, etc. If there is a problem with the Space that you did not cause or cannot fix, let the Suite Escape staff know right away.
15. Hosting Guests. Each Member gets 2 guest passes per subscription period. Your guests must be accompanied by you and sign in at LF Suite Escape before they use the Space. You are responsible for your guests while they are in the Space. You must ensure that they comply with this Agreement, as this Agreement applies to their use of the Space while they are with you.
16. Events. Members may host personal and work events in the Space, subject to availability and approval by Suite Escape prior to commencement of the event. Additional fees may apply depending on the nature of the event, number of people expected to attend, and availability of the Space for such purpose.
17. Pets. LF Suite Escape loves pets. However, animals are not allowed in the Space. If you use a registered service animal, please let Suite Escape know prior to using the Space.
18. Children. Members may also bring children with them to a booked session or to child-friendly events. Suite Escape knows that women and children are often connected and strives to create a welcoming and accommodating environment for parents. However, it is a shared space; if you bring a child or children with you, you are responsible for making sure that the child or children follow the rules associated with the Suite Escape and do not interfere with the ability of other members to work productively and enjoy the Space.
19. Safety & Surveillance. You are solely responsible for your own safety and the safety of your personal items while at the Space. Suite Escape is not responsible for any theft, damage, or alteration of your person or personal items while at the Space.
20. No Warranty. Save to the extent required by law, The Suite Escape has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. It is understood and agreed that the Suite Escape has no control over, and no duty to edit or review for accuracy or appropriateness any content provided by you or content provided by any user. The Suite Escape does not provide any warranty whatsoever, with respect to any User Content provided by you or by any user. It is hereby made explicitly clear that the Suite Escape shall not be held responsible for any acts and/or omissions on the part of any user. SUITE ESCAPE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE OUR SERVICE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. SUITE ESCAPE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SUITE ESCAPE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY OF THE DATA RESULTING FROM THE SERVICE AND/OR ANY ACTIONS YOU MAY PURSUE OR REFRAIN FROM TAKING PURSUANT TO SUCH OUTPUT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THIS SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, CONTINUOUS, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR OR VIRUS FREE.
21. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SERVICE, HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE. Neither SUITE ESCAPE nor its affiliated or related entities or its content providers are responsible or liable to any person or entity whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive, special or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from any information provided on the SERVICE or from the use of, or the inability to use any content or thereon. You specifically agree that SUITE ESCAPE is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with the SERVICE or any materials thereon, or with these terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to cease using the SERVICE.
WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM ANY OF THE FOREGOING, OUR TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS TERMS OF SERVICE, IF ANY, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO US DURING THE ONE (1) MONTH PRECEDING THE SERVICES GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY, IF ANY, AND IF NO SUCH SERVICES ARE APPLICABLE, THEN OUR TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED USD$100.00. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU.
22. Indemnification. You agree to release, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Suite Escape and Related Parties from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, expenses, judgments, fines and penalties based on or arising out of your willful or negligent actions, errors and omissions, fraud, breach of this Agreement, failure to comply with Suite Escape policies, or other consequences of your use of the Space or association with Suite Escape.
23. Separate Agreements. You may have other agreements with the Suite Escape. Such agreements, terms and conditions are in addition to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions do not revise, modify or amend the terms of any other agreements you have with Suite Escape.
24. Limitations of Claims. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Services or Terms and Conditions must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
25. Assignability. You may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement without Suite Escape’s prior written consent. The Suite Escape may assign rights and obligations under this Agreement in its sole discretion.
26. Governing Law & Choice of Forum. This Agreement, and any dispute arising out of or related to it, or to your use of the Space, will be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. Any such disputes will be exclusively venued in the district courts located in Lake County, Illinois. The parties hereby submit to the venues of the courts situated therein.
27. Continued Waiver. Any waiver of a breach of this Agreement or a policy or procedure of the Suite Escape will not be construed as a subsequent waiver of any future breach.
28. Severability. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be unenforceable or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of them will continue in full force and effect. The unenforceable or invalid portion may be stricken and replaced with a clause that best effectuates the parties’ intentions
29. Questions and Comments. Any questions or requests with respect to this Terms of Service should be addressed to [email protected]