COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Wear a Mask! Face coverings are required upon entry at Suite Escape and when you are unable to socially distance. If you are able to maintain a minimum of six feet of space between yourself and other members your face covering may be removed. Suite Escape will provide a mask upon entry if you do not have one.
- Not Feeling Well? Please stay home and do not enter Suite Escape if you are not feeling well. Entry will be denied to anyone who has any symptoms associated with Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- Sign-In Required. Everyone must check-in and out at the from desk for contact tracing.
- Social Distancing. Please practice safe physical distancing by staying 6 feet away from others.
- Workspace Cleaning. Please wipe down any surfaces in your work area prior to exiting the Suite Escape. In addition, staff will be disinfecting commonly touched surfaces throughout the day. Disinfectant wipes will be provided.
- Hand Sanitizing. Hand sanitizer has been placed around Suite Escape for your use. Please use it often! Also, please practice diligent and thorough hand washing.
- Deep Cleaning. Suite Escape will be deep cleaned on a regularly scheduled basis. Additionally, air purifiers have been strategically placed to provide additional protection from airborne virus.